Social Media & News
Updates from our socia media and topical news.
COVID-19: Coronavirus Update
14th May 2020
Current Government guidance states that all surveys of vacant and non-vacant properties can now be undertaken, providing the following conditions are met:
1) no occupant present is shielding;
2) no occupant present is isolating;
3) no occupant present is classed in the vulnerable category;
4) no occupant present has symptoms, however mild, of Covid-19;
5) any occupant present will remain in a separate room when the Surveyor is inside the property, maintaining a 2m distance;
6) our Surveyor wears appropriate PPE such as gloves and face mask when inside the property, washes hands before and after.
Click here for the full Government advice.
Our office remains open and we are taking survey bookings. Andrew Blake Doggrell is returning from his minimum furlough period on Monday 25th May and recommencing survey inspections.
For a survey quote please click here. We will hold all our prices until the end of the year.